Barney’s Gourmet Hamburgers Oakland, Ca.

burger8

Piedmont Avenue in Oakland, California is home to some great shopping and some amazing restaurants.  You can sip the perfect bowl of Dimsum for lunch, and afterwards you can grab a pair of designer ballet flats afterward. Wedged in between the posh boutiques and coffee houses sits Barney’s Burgers.

burger7

This family friendly restaurant serves up the best award winning made to order burgers in the Bay Area.  Whether it’s beef, chicken, salmon or turkey, there is a burger for everyone. They even serve harvest burgers.  Fresh, local, high quality ingredients make these burgers second to none.

burger3No burger is complete without an order of fries.  You can add a side of regular or sweet potato fries. I opt for the sweet potato fries that come with a side of chipotle aioli sauce. One order is more than enough to share with 3-4 people.

Burger 1Barney’s has a wide selection salads made with locally sourced produce. From classic Caesar Salad to the BBQ Chicken  Salad, they have you covered.  If chicken is not your thing, give the Falafel Salad a try.

burger5

No burger place would be complete without milkshakes.  Barney’s serves up thick and creamy milkshakes that will have you savoring every drop. Traditional flavors are served alongside and Oreo shake and a Turkish Coffee milkshake.

burger12

For the past 35 years, Barney’s has been making a name for themselves by offering great service and great food.   They are open for lunch and dinner and the average burger will run you about $11.00.  So the next time you find yourself hankering for a burger and you are in the San Francisco Bay Area, drop by one of the 7 Barney’s locations and satisfy that craving with a juicy Barney’s Gourmet Burger.

Share Button

27 Comments

1. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) said:

This is my kind of place. I love a good burger with fries.

June 4, 2015
  2. hold the phone batman!!! I need to go to that restaurant!! Oh my goodness that food looks spectacular!!

June 4, 2015
  3. said:

I wasn’t hungry until I read this post! The food looks amazing! And I could slurp down that shake in two minutes!!! Thank you for sharing.

June 4, 2015
  4. said:

This place sounds so good! I can’t get enough of a good burger joint. If I’m ever near San Francisco you can bet I’ll check this place out.

June 4, 2015
  5. Wow! The food looks so amazing, I would love to visit this place. Their milkshakes make me crave them so much.

June 4, 2015
  6. said:

My son would LOVE those sweet potato fries! We always opt for that kind when they’re on the menu, and those look like they’re done perfectly. The milkshakes look yummy too!

June 4, 2015
  7. Here I go again, reading blogs when I am hungry. This burger looks delicious, but so do the fries!

June 4, 2015
  8. Rosey said:

Now that’s a great place to stop and get a burger. It looks amazing!

June 5, 2015
  9. Yup, I totally just drooled on my desk! The burger looks amazing! I love, love avocado on my burgers so this is right up my alley. The sweet potato fries look so crispy and delicious and those sauces? Amazing!

June 5, 2015
  10. said:

There food sounds amazing!! I will have to check them out sometime. I wonder if they have some in Kansas.

June 5, 2015
  11. Elizabeth O. said:

That burger is loaded.! My boys are drooling in front of my laptop scree right now. 🙂

June 5, 2015
  12. That fries looks so crispy and yummy, I want some right now. Ypou are making me hungry!

June 5, 2015
  13. said:

Each burger needs its fries. This burger looks delicious with the avocado slice in it. This is my kind of burger

June 5, 2015
  14. said:

Although I am a vegetarian, I must admit that everything looks delicious! I know that my husband would love that burger.

June 6, 2015
    • fantabulessmedia said:

Barney’s has veggie options as well!

October 10, 2015
  15. I need a gourmet burger spot in my life. That burger shown here looks tantalizing – and it’s something that I would definitely eat from their menu. I love when a burger spot offers malts and milkshakes too.

June 7, 2015
  16. manuela W. said:

I need that burger, the sweet potato fries and the shake right now! They look so good, my mouth is watering!

June 7, 2015
    • fantabulessmedia said:

They were delish Manuela! We shared several dishes among 4 people.

October 10, 2015
  17. said:

We had burgers yesterday! These toppings look really good. I love a good burger bar! YUM!

June 7, 2015
    • fantabulessmedia said:

They are delish Krystal! With so many combinations of meats and condiments Barney’s will please the entire family.

October 10, 2015
  18. said:

Everything looks delicious! Especially that salad! Yum!

June 8, 2015
    • fantabulessmedia said:

Barney’s is the best, and they have something for everyone in the family.

October 10, 2015
  19. said:

Looks fantastic. I have a million places I want to see in central and northern Cali, now I just need to get there.

June 9, 2015
    • fantabulessmedia said:

Gabriel, if you ever make it to California, just come to San Francisco which is literally a melting pot where you can eat foods from all around the world!

October 10, 2015